Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Buglet lives!

It has been a while! Its been crazy busy for me the past few weeks, hence not having much time to write. Life continues to take me on a wild ride with crazy ups and crazy downs. But through it all Bug and I manage. Updates? I have a full time job lined up at my father's company. I am hoping to rise through the ranks, as most of their staff have. I have confidence in my abilities, and I am excited to learn what I can about the business. D/s-wise Bug and I have been struggling with the transitional period. Things are pretty low-key right now as we organize our life and prepare for everything. Once we finally move in together, and the first trimester sexual deathblow wears off we will ressume. Non-sexually we still acknowledge each others roles, but sexual training and so forth is somewhat on hold. She is doing well with her domestic tasks and is growing into her role nicely :) Today I got to see our son/daughter for the first time! We have affectionately nicknamed her "Buglet." We went in today for Bug's 10 week check up and ultrasound. Its heartbeat and everything looked normal. It was absolutely hilarious, he/she was flopping around and waggling its little arms for us. Very much alive! It really hit a deep nerve inside of me seeing Buglet moving around and heart beating, a very touching moment.

Thats all for today! A big thanks to all of those who commentand offer encouragement and advice, it is always welcomed.

2 comments:

  1. It really is amazing the first time you see them wiggling around in there isn't it? Those are moments you never forget.
    Congratulations on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lil! I can not wait to feel her actually moving around in there!

    ReplyDelete