Friday, August 5, 2011

More good news!

This week has been an excellent counter to the stresses I have been feeling the past few weeks. I was officially offered the full time job I applied for, and I officially got approved to rent my very first house! Bug and I are ecstatic! And the price is super low, which is good because hard times lie ahead. It has plenty of land (which we have to take care of as per the agreement) and a weeping willow tree, bug's favorite. It needs some work and cleaning, its been abandoned for 5 years since my grandfather passed away. It's kinda funny, as a horny teenager I stole a key to it from my father and bug and I would sneak in there in the summers and have sex. Lots of sex. We were desperate! And I shared a room at the time so privacy was limited. We had a good chuckle about that last night. But, moving along...

Another positive thing is bug's showing a little more interest in sex. This may not seem like a terribly important thing but seeing as though her sex drive did not exist for the past 2-3 weeks I am thrilled! I look forward to -really- feeling in control again. I have missed the "bedroom Dom" side of myself the past few weeks. Because there is a definate difference between being a Dom in day to day life, and in the bedroom. But maybe that's a good topic for another post.

I plan on treating bug to a dinner out in celebration of our good news and then a relaxing fun evening in. Hopefully details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment