Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What a life....

Well it's certainly been a while. So I'll bring you up to speed on bug and I's life. We have officially gotten the approval to start working on our house, which is awesome! I was hospitalized TWICE for kidney stones, and I started my new job. I cannot say enough how proud I am of my little bug! She held her own like a champ when I was unable to be there for her, and she even brought me things in the hospital that I needed without asking. I went into the E.R. at about 11pm on Monday. The pain had gotten so bad (again) that I was at wit's end and just wanted the damn thing removed. So after being jerked around for 3 hours I saw a doctor and she recommended that I be admitted and see the urologist in the morning. So at a wonderful 5 a.m. I got into a room and bug went home. They wouldn't let her stay with me, which was frustrating because I worried about her driving while being so utterly exhausted. Long story short, I got he stone surgically removed and am now in recovery. I feel loads better, but am barred from having sex because of the splint put inside me to heal up the passage, if you catch my drift. Grrr...they say I can take it out Friday, and here's to hoping!

But I learned this week that I can count on bug when I need to in emergencies. We'd never experienced anything like this, and its great to know she can hold her own without me. Before the hospitalization she was doing very well too. She is being respectful and submissive in attitude, we had a nice talk about punishment and what to do when things go awry, and she earned an achievement all on her own. I look forward to our continued growth in the D/s relationship and all the exciting things we have going on. So despite this unfortunate health road block, I feel pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment