Monday, August 8, 2011

Sex Training update!

I am going to provide a detailed and slightly erotic recount of bug's training last night! And while it is not too BDSM heavy, it was a huge step up from prior weeks.

First I sent her to my room where I had her strip off her shirt, bra, and panties. She stood nude before me as I inspected her, grabbing her large soft breasts and reaching between her legs. She has been growing her hair out just a bit, as I asked her to do and a small tuft now resides over her entrance, a huge turn on for me. We kissed briefly and I grabbed my bag of "supplies" and a blindfold. After tightly tying the blindfold around her head I layed her down. Her breasts are normally huge (42 D's) but being pregnant has its perks and now they are noticably larger. I teased her nipples with my tongue, kissing and sucking them softly until they grew hard, which didnt take long. Her soft moans were music to my ears. After several minutes of licking and teasing her nipples I slid my hand down between her legs. I parted her soft lips with my first two fingers, feeling that she was already quite wet. I slid my middle finger inside of her, moving it around slowly. I curled it upward, just enough to taunt her g-spot. She is hopelessly vulnerable to g-spot stimulation. I quickened my pace as her breathing got quieter, a sign she was about to cum. I pushed her ever closer to the edge, but before she could release I denied her, pulling my fingers out slowly. I decided to torment her even more, leaning in to kiss her soft, pouting lips, and gently suck on her swollen clit. She was moaning openly now, and bucing her hips against my tongue. Finally I had to stop her from nearly cumming a second time. She was ready now. I opened my bag of sex toys and told her to get into a comfy position with her ass facing me.

I assurred her of what I was going to do, and told her to focus on making the sensation enjoyable to her. I first lubed up her anal beads. One by one I pressed them into her extremely tight ass, giving her time to adjust. She took them all very well, even the larger 1.5in diameter balls at the end of the strand. I carressed her from behind as I let them sit in her to get accustomed. After a few minutes of kissing the back of her neck and shoulders I pulled them out slowly, one by one. But I wasn't finished. I grabbed the small butt plug, the first in the set I am training her with, and lubed it up. Again, I reassurred her and told her to focus on making this weird new sensation pleasurable. I reached down and rubbed her clit softly as I probed her ass with the tip of the small plug. I repeated it over and over agin, gently easing its length into her innocent (for now) looking ass. After a few minutes of teasing I inserted the entire length inside and made her hold it in, as I continued kissing her neck and teasing her clit. All the while her pussy stayed nice and wet, I knew she enjoyed it! Finally she began to say her ass was getting sore, and I agreed that she had done well for the day. I pulled the plug out and had her lay on her back. I was rock hard after watching her take the toys, and moan so much during my teasing. I grabbed both of her legs, kinda like a wheelbarrel and started fucking her, slowly at first. I angled up, hitting her cervix with each thrust. I kept a steady pace, relishing the sensation of fucking her (and her wanting to be fucked). She moaned harder as I picked up the pace. My balls slapped against her ass quickly as I pounded away. Then, much to my surprise she began to moan like never before. She let out a little scream as we came at the exact same time, something we had never managed before! We were both shocked, and very happy. I felt proud, always coming close to pushing her over but never actually doing it. It was a big step for us both.

Anyway, thats all the smut for now :) I am looking forward to more D/s related sex as we get back in the swing of things, but she certainly did an excellent job yesterday, and especially today with some very serious, and non-sex related issues. But that'll be tomorrow's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment