Monday, July 11, 2011

Intro

Hello everyone (or anyone)! As you can probably tell from the other parts of this blog I am a Dom living with his wife and full time submissive in a BDSM lifestyle. We have only recently started training ourselves in this new lifestyle but we are already seeing the awesome, and difficult benefits of it! In an effort to train my Sub I had her begin a daily journal of her experiences and such. So I got to thinking…why shouldn’t I do the same? I did say that I wouldn’t ask anything of her that I wouldn’t do myself, right? So one night I sat down and recapped my feelings about the past week. It was an eventful week (when aren’t they, though) so I had A LOT to write about. But you’ll see that later! Anyway I allowed her to read it (this time ;) ) and she was impressed. She said I would make a good blogger on the subject. Whether or not THAT is true isn’t up to me, though. I use the blog as an outlet for my feelings, thoughts, plans, and methods. It is really hard to manage all of my thoughts if it isn’t physically in front of me! I am hoping that maybe someone will learn from my experiences, as I have learned from others. I am not so arrogant as to say I have all the answers, or even MOST of the answers. I am still learning. I hope to ALWAYS be learning. I like feedback from Doms and Subs alike! Even if you are just looking into things for the first time, I understand!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog land and the life. Like you my sub and I go way back to when we were kids. We were as they say High school sweethearts and married when she was still a teenager. Unlike you though we are not new to any of this anymore. Soon we will celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.

    I wish you all the best with her pregnancy and with the your journey, they are both a wonderful ride.

    ReplyDelete