Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Her training is coming along well!

A short post for today! But I wanted to share how well Bug has been doing with her training. After a little coaching she can give an amazing, and diverse blowjob, and enthusiastically too! Her anal training has progressed nicely. She can now take all 10 of her anal beads without flinching, and has finally given up worrying about "what if it gets dirty....?" We are expecting a package in the mail today with the rest of her training supplies -evil grin- I am going to have some fun with those! An Anal Training kit! 3 plugs and a dildo to get her used to it. Soon I will be taking her ass as freely as I do her pussy :D

Also, I think paying her bills yesterday helped reaffirm my commitment to this lifestyle. She seemed less stressed and happier: my number 1 goal!

1 comment:

  1. I hope in your quest to be a better Dom you are doing some research into safe BDSM while she is pregnant.

    ReplyDelete