Thursday, September 15, 2011

Insert "Flight of the Bumblebee" here

Sorry for the lack of postings, guys! I have been insanely busy the past two weeks (and probably the next two!) It should be coming to an end as I finish off moving bug and I's stuff into our new house this weekend, and finally our wedding on Oct 1st! I've never been so excited, honestly. It's so much work preparing but it is going to pay off!

Before this week (Hell Week as I call it) started bug and I were continuing training. She is doing very well and has been making me proud in so many ways. I'll have a more in depth discussion about some new kinks I learned about her, and what kind of training I have been doing at a later date. As for now, work calls!

A big thanks to all my commenters and lurkers! Nice to know someone is reading!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! A wedding and baby! Your both very lucky and mouse wishes you nothing but the best.

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Sounds like everything is coming together nicely for the two of you.

    ReplyDelete